On Tuesday, April 24th, at 1pm MDT, we will hold a webinar on using the Apollo manual annotation software.
The webinar will last an hour and will cover:
- Background on the principles of manual annotation;
- A live annotation example.
This webinar will be hosted using Webex software. Please use this link below to join the conference. If you have not used Webex before, please download the application and try to connect a few minutes before the start time.
Slides for this webinar are available here: slides (pdf)
To convert the time to your time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=i5k%40NAL+Workspace+webinar+-+manual+annotation+with+Apollo&iso=20180424T13&p1=1947&ah=1
Connect using this URL: https://nal-usda.webex.com/meet/monica.poelchau
Options for WebEx connection:
- Connect to the Web Conference using the WebEx application. Using the link above, enter your name and email then select “Join Meeting” to download the application, which will launch once installed.
- Connect through your WEB BROWSER without downloading the WebEx application. Using the link above, enter your name and email then select “Join by browser”.
- The options described can only be selected after entering a name and valid email.