The i5k Workspace@NAL accepts user-submitted content. Currently, all of our projects and datasets are user-submitted.
- Learn more about the data types we accept, and how to submit them: Data submission overview
- If you'd like to submit data, you'll need a data submission account: Register for data submission account
- Once you've familiarized yourself with our data submission process, start a new project (requires data submission account): Request a new project
- Submit your data for a new or existing project (requires data submission account): Submit a dataset
- If you're sharing an image with us, please fill out this form: Image permission form
- Mapped RNA-Seq datasets are very useful for manual annotation. Learn more about how to map and submit these: FAQ on mapped RNA-Seq