Our next i5k Workspace webinar will be August 18th at 1 pm MDT.
Title: Manual annotation using the Apollo software
The webinar will last 1 hour, and will cover Apollo functionality for editing annotation structure:
- Adding and removing exons;
- Merging and splitting gene models;
- Adjusting UTRs;
- Adding isoforms based on RNA-Seq evidence;
- Changing the sequence start, stop, and open reading frame;
- Working with splice sites;
- Genome sequence alterations;
- Adding non-coding features.
Click this link to view the event in your time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Apollo+webinar&iso=20200818T13&p1=75&ah=1
This event requires registration. Register for the webinar here: https://www.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIsfuyhpjgvE03HXiA4AEg7Gj_PsdQKYSY
A recording of this webinar can be provided on request.