We will hold a webinar on Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, at 1 pm MST, on the Apollo manual annotation software.
The webinar will last an hour and will cover:
- Background on the principles of manual annotation;
- A live annotation example.
This webinar will be hosted using the AT&T Connect software. Please use the link below to join the conference. If you have not used AT&T Connect before, please download the application and try to connect a few minutes before the start time.
Use this link to see the Webinar time in your local time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=i5k+Workspace+webinar%3A+using+the+Apollo+manual+annotation+software&iso=20171219T13&p1=1947&ah=1
To join AT&T Connect Conference:
Option 1. To connect using the AT&T Connect application, click here:
The link will provide a prompt to download the application and will launch the application once installed.
(Please note, if you use the Firefox browser, I have found this link does not always properly launch the application. If you are having problems connecting, please try the link in another web browser.)
Option 2. Connect through your WEB BROWSER without downloading the AT&T Connect application (usually requires accessing audio via phone connection)
Meeting Number: 8888449904 Meeting Code: 8586822
Audio connection if not possible via computer:
1. USA Access: USA Toll-Free: 888-844-9904, then enter Code: 8586822# or USA Caller Paid: 816-423-4261, then enter Code: 8586822#
2. International Access Numbers. A number in your country or in a country close to you (may not be toll free).
3. When prompted, enter the Meeting Access Code: 8586822#
Monica and the i5k Workspace@NAL Team